- the web's most trusted destination for Questions & Answers
Ask Dr. Math
- Students from kindergarten through high school can scan math questions to see if their own have already been answered, or they can ask Dr. Math, which is actually a group of math whizzes from colleges around the country.
BJ Pinchbeck's Homework Helper
- Choose a subject that you need help with. BJ was a high school student when he created this website in 1996 and maintains this page for all ages of school children. He is well known around the world and his sites are extremely safe. Many schools use this site.
Encyclopedias - These encyclopedias are free of charge.
- This site has over 625 links on subjects that range from art to the Internet. It is run by a thirteen year old middle school student and his father. Together they answer over forty questions a day from students around the world. http://school.discoveryeducation.com/homeworkhelp/homework_help_home.html
- Sections for elementary, middle school and high school. Has a current events section and a section to visit museums and libraries.
- This site offers a comprehensive list of annotated links which are best suited for older elementary school students or middle school kids.
- A library of over 3,000 videos covering everything from arithmetic to physics, finance, and history and 317 practice exercises. There are videos for all grade levels.
- Browse through twenty-seven categories, from math to maps to government to grammar. Hundreds of links. Grades 5 - 12. http://www.schoolwork.org
- This site provides help with math homework.
- Send your question relating to geology.